The Controller of the User’s personal data made available via the Website, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and means of the data processing, is PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO PRODUKCYJNO HANDLOWO USŁUGOWE “FASOLEX” S.JASIAK I S-KA SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Rzeźnicza 22, 28-136 Nowy Korczyn, NIP taxpayer identification number 6551661338 (hereinafter the Controller).
The personal data provided by the User is processed by the Controller on the basis of the consent given by the User, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - hereinafter the GDPR.
The User has the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of his/her personal data at any time and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
The Controller processes the personal data of the Website User for the following purposes:
- to communicate with the User, in particular to handle complaints concerning the Controller’s products or services;
- to present sales offers to the User via e-mail;
- to present sales offers to the User via phone;
- to enable the User to send comments or opinions on the Controller’s products or services.
The Controller may also process the User’s personal data obtained via the Website for the following purposes:
- to conclude and perform a possible contract between the User and the Controller and to provide services to the User as a customer of the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
- to carry out financial settlements with the User who is a customer of the Controller on account of performance of a possible contract concluded between the parties as well as in the event of possible assertion of claims against the User who is a customer, based on the Controller’s legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, and for Controller’s compliance with legal obligations towards tax authorities under separate regulations pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR;
- to carry out the Controller’s marketing activities based on the Controller’s legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, and in accordance with the declarations of intent regarding marketing communications made to the Controller. Consents granted for marketing communications (e.g. to send commercial information by e-mail or to be contacted by telephone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- to comply with the Controller’s legal obligations towards the User set out in the GDPR, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) GDPR.
The User’s personal data is not transferred by the Controller to third parties.
The Controller retains personal data for such period as is necessary to achieve the specified purposes, i.e.:
- for the duration of the Controller’s business activities.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Controller at the following address:
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.